Wednesday 13 August 2008

You think I can't kill because I'm beautiful?

So, I was thinking I need to get drawing again. Apparently, Seija has really inspired me because I keep drawing/doodling while I am speaking to her ... Yay! I think it helps having something to be enthusiastic about for once. Being on her forum is like, the ONLY interesting thing that has happened to me in almost a year. And if I just keep sketching like, once a day, I will be back at the standard I was before I stopped -- although I still have to work on my concentration.

I don't care if I don't finish things. Just STARTING it is an improvement for me. I've also decided that to get me back into drawing people, I'm gonna use reference, which I never did unless I was drawing it for like, art class or something and wanted it to look like the person ...

So anyways, I got a quarter way through Corbin, half way through Porcelain and I'm still not sure how I want to draw Leo. xD I figure drawing characters that other people have created will let me get on with the drawing as opposed to needing to think what they look like.

ROO IS OFFICIALLY GODDAMN LAZY

1 comment:

S E I J A said...

Not LAZY. You just procrastinate ... like ME! xD -evil laugh-