Monday 18 August 2008

Back from V Fest

So, I've spent the weekend doing the following:
  • Getting sunburned
  • Drinking Carlsberg
  • Smoking too much
  • Trying not to go to the loo AT ALL
  • Getting muddy
  • Being rained on
  • Having piss thrown over me
  • Being crushed by wankers
  • Being walked on by arseholes
  • Sleeping on the ground
  • Spending my boyfriend's money
  • Seeing many, many bands
So, all in all, it was good. Well, bodily fluids aside, that is.

Muse were fantastic live, as were The Verve. Amy Winehouse was not so much. LostProphets made the audience be full of thirteen year olds who moshed too much and nearly killed Sam. Lenny Kravitz was wonderfully chilled.

I saw others, but I can't think which ones right now. I am far, far too tired.

I love festivals. Just not the people.

No comments: