Wednesday 20 August 2008

Meh.

Well, I get the feeling that Sam and I are probably about to break up. We had a massive row last night (it lasted until 5am this morning), and he's not contacted me at all. I've had the chance to cool off now though, so who knows.

To be honest, if we do break up, I will not be as heart-broken as before. I think I will probably be kind of relieved. He's always so entirely emotionally retarded whenever I try and speak to him about stuff, and he'll shoot me down by telling me I can't possibly feel the way I do.

We always argue when he's very drunk and I'm quite sober. He always manages to make me feel like a child, and I hate it. I sometimes think I've just had enough.

1 comment:

S E I J A said...

-huggles- that's not good sweets. The whole drunk arguing thing. =/ Talking when your both straight is advised, ya know?